Brandy L. Robertson
Brandy Robertson is an attorney at Heninger Garrison Davis, LLC, practicing in the areas of personal injury, wrongful death and medical malpractice matters. She began her career in the legal field as a legal secretary having earned an Associate’s Degree from Gadsden State Community College in Paralegalism. Brandy worked as a paralegal while she obtained her undergraduate and law degrees.
Brandy received her B.A. from the University of Alabama at Birmingham in Criminal Justice and her J.D from the Birmingham School of Law in 2006. While attending Birmingham School of Law, she was a member of the Sigma Delta Kappa Honors Society where she was elected to serve as secretary.
During her career as an attorney, Brandy has consistently been recognized for her legal skills and leadership abilities, including the following industry awards: Alabama Super Lawyers Rising Star 2014 – 2015; Mid-South Super Lawyer Rising Star 2016 – 2017; B-Metro’s Top Women Lawyers 2015 – 2016; B-Metro Top Lawyers – 2016.
In other leadership roles, Brandy was selected to be a member of the Birmingham Bar Leadership Forum in 2015. She was a member of the Alabama State Bar Leadership Forum Class 13 for 2017. Brandy is also a member of the Regional Board of the Alabama Head Injury Foundation and a member of the Springville Preservation Society Museum Board. She is the current Emerging Leaders section chair for the Alabama Association for Justice.
Brandy is married to Brian Robertson and they live in Springville with their two daughters, Whitley and Rory.
Brandy L. Robertson
- Alabama, 2007
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Alabama
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Alabama
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Alabama, Bankruptcy Division
- Birmingham School of Law (J.D., 2006)
- University of Alabama at Birmingham (B.S., 2001)
- Gadsden State Community College (A.A.S., 1997)
PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS AND AFFILIATIONS
- Alabama State Bar
- Birmingham Bar Association
- Alabama Association for Justice
- American Association for Justice
- National Association of Legal Assistants – Certified Paralegal (2002)