Brandy L. Robertson
During her career as an attorney, Brandy has consistently been recognized for her legal skills and leadership abilities, including the following industry awards: Alabama Super Lawyers Rising Star 2014 – 2015; Mid-South Super Lawyer Rising Star 2016 – 2017; B-Metro’s Top Women Lawyers 2015 – 2016; B-Metro Top Lawyers – 2016.
In other leadership roles, Brandy was selected to be a member of the Birmingham Bar Leadership Forum in 2015. She was a member of the Alabama State Bar Leadership Forum Class 13 for 2017. Brandy is also a member of the Regional Board of the Alabama Head Injury Foundation and a member of the Springville Preservation Society Museum Board. She is the current Emerging Leaders section chair for the Alabama Association for Justice.
Brandy is married to Brian Robertson and they live in Springville with their two daughters, Whitley and Rory.
- Alabama, 2007
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Alabama
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Alabama
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Alabama, Bankruptcy Division
- Birmingham School of Law (J.D., 2006)
- University of Alabama at Birmingham (B.S., 2001)
- Gadsden State Community College (A.A.S., 1997)
Professional memberships and affiliations
- Alabama State Bar
- Birmingham Bar Association
- Alabama Association for Justice
- American Association for Justice
- National Association of Legal Assistants – Certified Paralegal (2002)